VAUXHALL VIVARO Car Finance
The Vauxhall Vivaro is a rather clever vehicle from the car maker as it offers an upmarket image that is stylish for those wanting a commercial vehicle. There simply isn't another Panel Van that comes close to offering a design similar to the Vivaro. There is a choice of two different wheel-bases on the vehicle, with it offering plenty of space, as much as 8.6 cubic metres, with capacity of 1281kg.
The Vauxhall Vivaro is also available in the Combi version, allowing lots of room for luggage and is ideal when used in the private hire sector. The Double Cab is available with two wheel-bases to choose from, and offers up to 4.0 cubic metres of space. The 1.6 CDTI 16V with stop and start technology offers 39.2mpg in the city with 140PS maximum power, while the 1.6 CDTI 16v offers 90PS and gives around 35.8mpg in the city.
There is flexible load space on the Panel van and Sportive version of the Vauxhall Vivaro as standard, allowing the bulkhead to accommodate up to 4150mm in length.
Considering a car loan? Then use our car finance calculator to get an idea of costs. We also offer HP and PCP deals too.
- Choice of two wheelbases
- Easy-access, 1m-wide nearside sliding side-loading door
- Full-height steel bulkhead
- Unglazed rear doors (90/165° opening)
- Illuminated load area
- 12-volt electrical accessory socket in load area
- Side and rear doors that take a Euro-pallet with ease
- Up to 8.6 cubic metres (303.7 cubic feet) maximum load-space volume
- Max cargo length at load floor of 2537mm (L1) and 2937mm (L2)
- FlexCargo bulkhead extends load-space length to up to 4150mm (standard on Sportive models only)
- Floor-mounted, load-securing eyes
- Payload capacity up to 1281kg
Car loans from 5.9% APR* Instant online decision in principle.
I think my credit score is
I would like to borrow
I would like to repay it over
Total Cost of Credit:
48 Monthly Repayments
Total Cost of Credit:
Total Amount Payable:
Rate of interest is Fixed - Fees: £0 spread through payments and £10 option to purchase
*Representative example is for people that qualify for our Excellent status on loan amounts from £3,000 to £50,000. See calculator for full representative statement. Your rate may differ from the representative APR. Loans are subject to status.
Motor Loans Direct
Apply in less than two minutes online and get an instant in principle decision.
You’re on your way to securing your next car!